COVID PROTOCOL UPDATE – November 2021
With BC having moved into Step 3 of the Restart Plan and eased their mask mandates in public spaces, we want to assure our staff and customers that their health and well-being continues to be top of mind for EconoWise. Our staff follows the Provincial Health Officer’s recommendations to minimize the risk of spreading covid and other communicable diseases.
Our Commitment to you
We have instructed all EconoWise staff and crew to adhere to the following guidelines while on site, including:
- Reporting to the office if they are experiencing any symptoms, even minor.
- Sanitizing their hands before and after a site visit.
- Wearing a mask when interacting with homeowners and keeping 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- Wiping down touched surfaces before leaving the site.
Safety guidelines for your EconoWise site visit
We ask that homeowners please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Prior to your site visit from your EconoWise estimator, installer, or service technician, please immediately report to us if you have
- been experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones.
- traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days.
- cared for or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- While EconoWise staff or crew are at your home, if you are interacting with them in person, appropriate face coverings and physical distancing (where possible) are required.
The above policy will be reviewed periodically as further information becomes available from the Provincial Health Officer.
We thank you for your cooperation.
All of us at EconoWise wish you and your loved one’s safety and good health.