Let us help you bring outdoor entertaining to the next level!
Don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen cooking while everyone gathers outside? We can design and build an outdoor kitchen for your backyard, where you can stay at the center of everything while creating your culinary delights. Want to turn your yard into a party destination? Our outdoor bars create a hub for gathering guests. We’ll design something simple, sleek or traditional, depending on your tastes and needs, with a range of materials to choose from, including cedar, siding, stucco or stone facades, and granite or quartz countertops and accents. We build fully functional outdoor kitchens, complete with heating elements and refrigeration units. You’ve never barbecued like this before!
What to Include in Your Outdoor Kitchen?
The magnitude of your exterior kitchen is only limited by your creativity and budget. Your outdoor kitchen design can include features such as:
- Grills with side burners, warming drawers and a rotisserie
- Eat-on countertops and storage cabinets
- Bar, complete with sink and faucets
- Pizza Oven
Benefits of Outdoor Kitchens
There are quite a few benefits to having an outdoor kitchen, some of which include:
- Good for entertaining – Outdoor kitchens are perfect for entertaining. When food is being grilled out on the patio, guests do not have to feel claustrophobic or as if there is not enough space around the kitchen area as they may indoors. Depending on how many guests you are hosting, it can easily become overcrowded if everyone is gathered around an indoor kitchen.
- Focal Point – Just as an indoor kitchen is the heart of the home, an exterior kitchen becomes the main gathering area for guests to visit. It fosters a sense of comfort and familiarity that makes everyone want to enjoy the party longer.
- Saves on utility bills – When you are cooking outside during the summertime, your air conditioner does not have to work overtime to keep your house cool. When you are grilling outside, you can save a good amount of energy.
- Expands your living space – You do not need to add a room with walls and a roof to create a larger space; use the space you already have outside to incorporate a small kitchen area for your exterior house remodel.
If your desire is to create the most luxurious outdoor kitchen for your home, contact ECONOWISE to handle your outdoor kitchen construction project.
OUTDOOR KITCHEN GALLERY
Some of our recent Outdoor Kitchens in Vancouver & Lower Mainland Area. It’s time to meet with an EconoWise Estimator. Book Your Free Consultation.
Ready to Get Started on Your Outdoor Living Project?
It’s time to make your outdoor living dream a reality. Get in touch with us to schedule a free consultation.