With BC having eliminated mask mandates in public spaces, WorkSafeBC has recommended the transition to Communicable Disease Prevention protocols, to minimize the risk of spreading covid and other communicable diseases.
Our Commitment to you
We assure our staff and customers that their health and well-being continue to be top of mind for EconoWise. All EconoWise staff and crew adhere to the following guidelines:
- Staying home if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- Wearing a mask when if/when requested by a homeowner.
- Sanitizing their hands before and after a site visit.
Safety guidelines for your EconoWise site visit
We ask homeowners to
- Please report to your EconoWise estimator, installer, or service technician, if you have been experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Reschedule your site visit if you are ill.
All of us at EconoWise wish you and your loved one’s safety and good health.
We thank you for your cooperation.