Due to the new PHO order limiting social interactions, for all individuals, places of work and businesses within the Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health regions, Econowise has put new policies in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and crews.
Our Commitment to you
We have instructed all EconoWise staff and crew to follow strict guidelines while on site, including:
- Reporting to the office if they are experiencing any symptoms, even minor. They will not be permitted on site until they have a confirmed negative COVID-19 test, or they have been in quarantine for at least 14 days.
- Sanitizing their hands before and after a site visit.
- When interacting with homeowners they are to wear masks and keep 6 feet apart when possible.
- Wiping down touched surfaces before leaving the site.
Safety guidelines for your Econowise site visits
We would ask that you please comply with the following:
- Prior to your site visit by EconoWise estimators, Installer or service technicians, please immediately report; if you have been experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones, if you have traveled outside of the country within the last 14 day, or if you have cared for/come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- While EconoWise staff or crew are at your home, if you are interacting with them in person, appropriate face coverings and physical distancing (where possible) are REQUIRED.
- In the interest of safety, Econowise staff or crew, may terminate service if compliance is not met.
This policy will be reviewed after the end of the PHO order in effect until November 23, once new information is announced.
We thank you for your cooperation.
All of us at EconoWise wish you and your loved ones safety and good health during these uncertain times.